Associate Consultant – MBA
Vietnam Market Development and International Trade Specialist
Tu Chung is an experienced international business developer and business advisor, facilitator.
He has over 15 years of diverse experiences in market research, business partner search as well as business development across different industries including Agriculture, Food Beverage, Education, Wellbeing, Healthcare Cosmetics, FMCG, Manufacturing, Construction and Environment.
With 12 years work experience with Australian Trade Commission (Austrade), Tu helped many Australian businesses in an array of industries. He also has 10 years in marketing management and sales executive position with Bayer, Maersk, and Roussel Vietnam.
Tu is a leader with visionary and strategic thinking and has strong business acumen. He is experienced in creating and leading high-level alliances with customers, partners, and government officials.
- MBA – French Vietnamese Center for Management (CFVG)
- Bachelor in Business Management – Economics University of Ho Chi Minh City
- Strategic Leadership and Change Program – Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia
- Presentation Skills course – Vivid Learning (Australia), Singapore
- Creative Problem Solving – Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
- Market entry – Market analysis, Market research, Business partner search, Investment opportunity
- Business development –Business planning, Business development, Marketing activities
- Business establishment – Business set up consultancy, Business licensing
- Vietnamese – native speaker, English – fluent speaker
- Registered expert, Switzerland Global Enterprise (S GE)
- Member, Vietnam Steel Association
Meet our team
Our specialist multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary consulting team have broad and extensive business development experience
Our People, Your Difference
Demonstrated expertise in winning grants to lower costs
Game plans aligned to maximise value and minimise risk
Accelerated access to Asian markets via Associate networks
Is your small business facing any of these challenges?
A Government Grant will alleviate pressure on your cash flow as well as provide significant savings on interest payments. Learn more >>
The appropriate strategy will underpin your sustainability and propel you to where you want to go sooner and more profitability. Learn more >>
We Help Small Businesses Capture New Markets and Win Government Grants