Associate Consultant – MEngSc
Sulfianda Soeleiman is an International authority on expanding to Indonesia for Australian businesses.
With over 25 years of experience, he focuses on influencing business growth for companies in Australia, Indonesia and other parts of SE Asia.
Sulfianda’s extensive skills and years of experience provide him with an exceptional platform as an international growth specialist with the ability to effectively guide Australian organisations.
He has a clear understanding of achieving success and expanding into new regions, particularly Indonesia.
With numerous invaluable relations in Indonesia, Sulfianda has successfully:
- developed and managed safe, cost-effective transport logistics operations throughout Indonesia,
- provided sales, marketing and business development leadership,
- managed profit & loss accountability as President Director of a manufacturing business
- published a book titled “The Great Indonesian Market Opportunity”
- Bachelor of Engineering (RMIT)
- Master of Engineering Science (Monash University)
- Completion of MBA Units in Marketing & Accounting
- Growth Specialist – Business Strategy, Business Planning
- International Markets – Export Sales Management, Trading, Global Sales & Operations
- Business Development – Product Development, Market Development, Customer & Market Focuses
- Member, Australia Indonesia Business Council
- Member, Director Institute – Next Generation Directors
How We Help
Our aim is to establish an intimate understanding of your business, listen without judgement, agree on a purpose, and act as an extended resource for resolving the challenge your business wishes to tackle. We follow these steps in building relationships with all clients.
We help you grow internationally and win government grants