Associate Consultant – MEngSc
Indonesia Market Development and Logistics & Supply Chain Specialist
Sulfianda Soeleiman is an International authority on expanding to Indonesia for Australian businesses.
With over 25 years of experience, he focuses on influencing business growth for companies in Australia, Indonesia and other parts of SE Asia.
Sulfianda’s extensive skills and years of experience provide him with an exceptional platform as an international growth specialist with the ability to effectively guide Australian organisations.
He has a clear understanding of achieving success and expanding into new regions, particularly Indonesia.
With numerous invaluable relations in Indonesia, Sulfianda has successfully:
- developed and managed safe, cost-effective transport logistics operations throughout Indonesia,
- provided sales, marketing and business development leadership,
- managed profit & loss accountability as President Director of a manufacturing business
- published a book titled “The Great Indonesian Market Opportunity”
- Bachelor of Engineering (RMIT)
- Master of Engineering Science (Monash University)
- Completion of MBA Units in Marketing & Accounting
- Growth Specialist – Business Strategy, Business Planning
- International Markets – Export Sales Management, Trading, Global Sales & Operations
- Business Development – Product Development, Market Development, Customer & Market Focuses
- Member, Australia Indonesia Business Council
- Member, Director Institute – Next Generation Directors
Meet our team
Our specialist multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary consulting team have broad and extensive business development experience
Our People, Your Difference
Demonstrated expertise in winning grants to lower costs
Game plans aligned to maximise value and minimise risk
Accelerated access to Asian markets via Associate networks
Is your small business facing any of these challenges?
A Government Grant will alleviate pressure on your cash flow as well as provide significant savings on interest payments. Learn more >>
The appropriate strategy will underpin your sustainability and propel you to where you want to go sooner and more profitability. Learn more >>
We Help Small Businesses Capture New Markets and Win Government Grants