Associate Consultant – MBA
Steve Wood is skilled in leading and facilitating strategy, business planning, sales & marketing and project management projects.
He has worked overseas and in Australia to plan and deliver business growth projects.
Over the past 30 years he has identified and captured valuable growth opportunities, win new business, generate increased profits, launch new products, and start new business locally and internationally.
Steve has work with a large number of companies to deliver these types of projects, and more…..
- Helping business leaders to strategically plan and grow their business – Doubling business in less than 5 years; Kick-starting of plateauing or declining sales.
- Financial evaluation of M&A deals.
- Competitor profiling and evaluation to decide in which new businesses to invest.
- Preparation of business case for a new products.
- Preparation of strategic and business plan for use in obtaining growth funds from banks or investors.
- Established a not-for-profit charitable foundation in 2006 to provide an educational scholarship.
- GAICD, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- CMC, Certified and Registered Management Consultant
- MBA, Cranfield University
- CDipAF, Certified Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- BSc, Mechanical Engineering with German
- Chartered Engineer, CEng MIMechE
- Strategy – Business Strategy and Business Planning
- Marketing – To create customer value – find, attract, win customers
- Performance – Optimising people, processes and resources to maximise outputs and profits
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants
- Member, Institute of Mechanical Engineers – MIMechE
How We Help
Our aim is to establish an intimate understanding of your business, listen without judgement, agree on a purpose, and act as an extended resource for resolving the challenge your business wishes to tackle. We follow these steps in building relationships with all clients.
We help you grow internationally and win government grants