Associate Consultant – CEng MIMechE MBA GAICD CMC
Market Development Planning and Strategy & Marketing Specialist
Steve Wood is skilled in leading and facilitating strategy, business planning, sales & marketing and project management projects.
He has worked overseas and in Australia to plan and deliver business growth projects.
Over the past 30 years he has identified and captured valuable growth opportunities, win new business, generate increased profits, launch new products, and start new business locally and internationally.
Steve has work with a large number of companies to deliver these types of projects, and more…..
- Helping business leaders to strategically plan and grow their business – Doubling business in less than 5 years; Kick-starting of plateauing or declining sales.
- Financial evaluation of M&A deals.
- Competitor profiling and evaluation to decide in which new businesses to invest.
- Preparation of business case for a new products.
- Preparation of strategic and business plan for use in obtaining growth funds from banks or investors.
- Established a not-for-profit charitable foundation in 2006 to provide an educational scholarship.
- GAICD, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- CMC, Certified and Registered Management Consultant
- MBA, Cranfield University
- CDipAF, Certified Diploma in Accounting & Finance
- BSc, Mechanical Engineering with German
- Chartered Engineer, CEng MIMechE
- Strategy – Business Strategy and Business Planning
- Marketing – To create customer value – find, attract, win customers
- Performance – Optimising people, processes and resources to maximise outputs and profits
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, Institute of Management Consultants
- Member, Institute of Mechanical Engineers – MIMechE
Meet our team
Our specialist multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary consulting team have broad and extensive business development experience
Our People, Your Difference
Demonstrated expertise in winning grants to lower costs
Game plans aligned to maximise value and minimise risk
Accelerated access to Asian markets via Associate networks
Is your small business facing any of these challenges?
A Government Grant will alleviate pressure on your cash flow as well as provide significant savings on interest payments. Learn more >>
The appropriate strategy will underpin your sustainability and propel you to where you want to go sooner and more profitability. Learn more >>
We Help Small Businesses Capture New Markets and Win Government Grants