Managing Director – BA MMktg MBA MAICD FAMI CPM
Steve Dowling is an accomplished strategic marketer, business advisor and facilitator.
His focus with clients is accelerating growth through strategy, international marketing and winning grants.
Steve has helped many companies to critically think about their business, and then developed strategic solutions which have improved bottom line performance, enhanced business growth and profits.
Over the past 30 years he has worked with mutli-national companies in domestic and international marketing roles, as well as the usual technical, quality, operations, strategy and project management roles.
Steve has worked with a large number of companies to deliver these types of projects, and more…..
- Helping business leaders to strategically plan and grow their business,
- Helping business to plan for and achieve export growth,
- Preparation of strategic business plans for use in obtaining growth funds from banks or investors,
- Preparation and winning $$millions of grant funding for clients.
- MBA (International) – Deakin University
- MMktg – Melbourne University/Melbourne Business School
- PDM – Post-Graduate Diploma in Management – Melbourne University/Melbourne Business School
- CPM – Certified Practising Marketer – Australian Marketing Institute
- BA, Bachelor of Arts (Japanese and Korean Language and Culture) – Swinburne University
- Strategy – Business Strategy, Business Planning, Mentoring
- Grants – Winning of State and Federal Government Grants
- Export – Search, selection and minimising risk for exporting
- Japanese – fluent speaker
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Fellow, Australian Marketing Institute
Download: Steve Dowling Biography
How We Help
Our aim is to establish an intimate understanding of your business, listen without judgement, agree on a purpose, and act as an extended resource for resolving the challenge your business wishes to tackle. We follow these steps in building relationships with all clients.
We help you grow internationally and win government grants