Small-Scale, Craft and Agribusiness Grant
Taking Our Local produce to the World – Artisanal Sector
Accelerate your ability to scale-up operations, diversify product lines & expand outreach with up to $200,000 support
Dowling Consultancy – Grant Application Service Provider
The Small-Scale and Craft Program is a four-year program that builds on targeting businesses looking to scale-up operations, diversify product lines and expand outreach.
Through the 2018 election commitment ‘Taking Our Local Produce to the World’, the Victorian Government is supporting small-scale and craft agribusinesses across Victoria to grow, increase market opportunities for high-quality, high-value produce and strengthen Victoria’s regional food offerings to deliver flow-on benefits for jobs and tourism.
Two streams of funding are currently available under the program:
- Stream One – Small-Scale and Craft Business Development:
Grants up to $25,000 are available to eligible small-scale and craft agribusinesses for projects that support businesses to scale up, expand their operations and diversify their products – with applications closing on 6 December 2019.
- Stream Two – Job Creation and Economic Development:
Grants of $25,000 – $200,000 are available to eligible small-scale and craft agribusinesses for significant projects that will deliver benefits to the community and generate jobs – with completed expression of interest forms required to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31 December 2019.
Artisanal produce is diverse:
- It includes agricultural produce that is differentiated from the broader agricultural sector through farming technique or an early season focus.
- It includes free range, organic and regenerative methods of production.
- It extends to specialised produce such as truffles, garlic, mushrooms, micro-herbs, saffron, capers, and edible flowers, as well as unique wool and speciality fibres, textiles and leather.
Download the Small-Scale and Craft Guidelines
Types of Projects Funded
Small-Scale and Craft Grant funding for both streams may be used for the following types of projects:
- New equipment or small-scale infrastructure
- Product diversification
- Developing specialised skills
- Expansion into new markets, including market development strategies. Social media posts and advertising are excluded.
Meet Our Team
Our specialist multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary Consulting Team have broad and extensive Government grant application and international business development experience. We can be your enabling arms-length resource delivering tailored assistance to you for enhancing your success
Download the Artisanal Sector Roadmap
We exist to serve your business in developing and executing strategic and tactical solutions to grow domestically and internationally as well as win government grants