Associate Consultant – DipBus-Mktg
Malaysia Market Development and Export Facilitation Specialist
Mike Anderson is an experienced business consultant who specialises in export, marketing and business development.
His focus is to identify potential business opportunities in domestic and international markets.
Prior to his consulting work, Mike has worked with large organisations such as Massey Ferguson Australia, Black & Decker, Smith & Nephew and Parbury’s Building Products.
Mike has worked with a broad range of clients in food, building and construction, software development, apparel and engineering services.
- Diploma of Business (Marketing) – Caulfield Institute of Technology
- Certificate in Teaching and Learning – Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- Market research
- Market entry strategy development
- Business planning
- Export facilitation
- Vice President and Life Member, Australia Malaysia Business Council – Victoria
- Former Deputy Chair, Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Member, Export Council of Australia
Meet our team
Our specialist multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary consulting team have broad and extensive business development experience
Our People, Your Difference
Demonstrated expertise in winning grants to lower costs
Game plans aligned to maximise value and minimise risk
Accelerated access to Asian markets via Associate networks
Is your small business facing any of these challenges?
A Government Grant will alleviate pressure on your cash flow as well as provide significant savings on interest payments. Learn more >>
The appropriate strategy will underpin your sustainability and propel you to where you want to go sooner and more profitability. Learn more >>
We Help Small Businesses Capture New Markets and Win Government Grants