Associate Consultant – DipBus (Mktg)
Mike Anderson is an experienced business consultant who specialises in export, marketing and business development.
His focus is to identify potential business opportunities in domestic and international markets.
Prior to his consulting work, Mike has worked with large organisations such as Massey Ferguson Australia, Black & Decker, Smith & Nephew and Parbury’s Building Products.
Mike has worked with a broad range of clients in food, building and construction, software development, apparel and engineering services.
- Diploma of Business (Marketing) – Caulfield Institute of Technology
- Certificate in Teaching and Learning – Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- Market research
- Market entry strategy development
- Business planning
- Export facilitation
- Vice President and Life Member, Australia Malaysia Business Council – Victoria
- Former Deputy Chair, Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Member, Export Council of Australia
How We Help
Our aim is to establish an intimate understanding of your business, listen without judgement, agree on a purpose, and act as an extended resource for resolving the challenge your business wishes to tackle. We follow these steps in building relationships with all clients.
We help you grow internationally and win government grants