Associate Consultant – MasterIPL
Brian Goldberg is a qualified Trade Mark Attorney and experienced marketer.
His focus is to protect brands, logos and slogans in both Australian and international markets.
Brian advises businesses about intellectual property & Trade Marks and deals with all domestic and international matters.
He is the founder of Trademark Ventures International and provides excellent services to a large number of companies to protect their global brands.
- Masters of Intellectual Property Law (Intellectual Property) from Monash University
- Masters of Marketing (Branding) from Monash University,
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Sports Science) from Victoria University
- Bachelor of Science (Anatomy & Physiology) from Monash University
- Protection – Brands, logos and slogans
- Advisory – Trademark and Intellectual property
- International – assisting global brands
- Member, The Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys (IPTA)
- Member, The Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
- Member, The Committee of the International Trademarks Association (INTA)
How We Help
Our aim is to establish an intimate understanding of your business, listen without judgement, agree on a purpose, and act as an extended resource for resolving the challenge your business wishes to tackle. We follow these steps in building relationships with all clients.
We help you grow internationally and win government grants