Associate Consultant – IP/Trademarks (MasterIPL)
Trademarks & Intellectual Property and Branding & IP/Trademarks Specialist
Brian Goldberg is a qualified Trade Mark Attorney and experienced marketer.
His focus is to protect brands, logos and slogans in both Australian and international markets.
Brian advises businesses about intellectual property & Trade Marks and deals with all domestic and international matters.
He is the founder of Trademark Ventures International and provides excellent services to a large number of companies to protect their global brands.
- Masters of Intellectual Property Law (Intellectual Property) from Monash University
- Masters of Marketing (Branding) from Monash University,
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Sports Science) from Victoria University
- Bachelor of Science (Anatomy & Physiology) from Monash University
- Protection – Brands, logos and slogans
- Advisory – Trademark and Intellectual property
- International – assisting global brands
- Member, The Institute of Patent and Trade Mark Attorneys (IPTA)
- Member, The Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
- Member, The Committee of the International Trademarks Association (INTA)
Meet our team
Our specialist multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary consulting team have broad and extensive business development experience
Our People, Your Difference
Demonstrated expertise in winning grants to lower costs
Game plans aligned to maximise value and minimise risk
Accelerated access to Asian markets via Associate networks
Is your small business facing any of these challenges?
A Government Grant will alleviate pressure on your cash flow as well as provide significant savings on interest payments. Learn more >>
The appropriate strategy will underpin your sustainability and propel you to where you want to go sooner and more profitability. Learn more >>
We Help Small Businesses Capture New Markets and Win Government Grants