BioMedTech Horizons Grant
Medical Research Future Fund
Accelerate development and/or commercialisation of your medical technology innovations with up to $1 million of funding over a 2 year period
BMTH round 3.0 applications are now closed. Contact us if you would like to be made aware of the opening of the next round.
Dowling Consultancy – Grant Application Service Provider
The Australian Government’s $45 million BioMedTech Horizons program is an initiative to support innovative collaborative health technologies, drive discoveries towards proof-of-concept and commercialisation that address key health challenges as well as maximise entrepreneurship and idea potential.
Expressions of interest are now open for the third tranche of funding, with grants of up to $1 million available for medical device projects targeting innovative solutions to address unmet clinical needs in three key focus areas:
- Digitally enabled medical devices in mobile health, health information technology, wearable devices, telehealth and telemedicine, and digitally enabled personalised medicine
- Digitally enabled implantable medical devices addressing unmet needs in any therapeutic area
- General medical devices in the areas of regenerative medicine, women’s health, cardiovascular, orthopaedics, neuroscience, general surgery and oncology
This funding, BMTH3.0, is delivered via the Medical Research Future Fund (MRFF), and administered by MTPConnect, the Medical Technology and Pharmaceutical Industry Growth Centre.
Investments from the program are focused on funding proof-of-concept to commercial development of biomedical and medical technologies (biomedtech).
Dowling Consultancy welcome contact from any businesses that is open to access our professional grant application services to support their submission.
Download the program guidelines
Types of Projects Funded
The BMTH3.0 program aims to support projects that:
- Develop new biomedical innovations and technologies in Australia to benefit Australians;
- Grow our biomedtech sector by ensuring that Australia’s world-class research is translated into real treatments, drugs and devices; and
- Boost employment and grow businesses in Australia’s biomedtech
Meet Our Team
Our specialist multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary Consulting Team have broad and extensive Government grant application and international business development experience. We can be your enabling arms-length resource delivering tailored assistance to you for enhancing your success
We exist to serve your business in developing and executing strategic and tactical solutions to grow domestically and internationally as well as win government grants